Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stupid USU

So last summer I got a letter of completion from Utah State (well at least I thought I got it). I thought it was sent down to Weber and they had it on file since I called again in October to have them resend it. I applied to the Nursing and Radiology program and was not accepted. I figured since I only had one more prerequisite left to take I would have a pretty good chance of getting it. I decided to go talk to the student services and make sure I was on track to get a degree just in Health Sciences in the fall, turns out Weber didn't have my letter of completion. I called Utah State to have them send it, again, and after about 20 calls I finally got through to someone who informed me they didn't have record of it. To make a long story short(er), they never filed it so filed it now and are sending it to Weber but now it's too late since I only have 7 credits to take in the fall and nothing for the spring. Thanks a lot Utah State!!

1 comment:

kelsey gallo said...

oh erika that sucks! im sorry, what are you going to do?