Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Shed

My dad decided that he needed a place to put all his equipment since we no longer live on the farm. He decided to build a shed about 20X20 on the new cement he just had poured. Of course, he needed wood to build this so he decided to use the wood that is supposed to be used for the walls in the basement, where me and Brady are supposed to live instead of in my old room. Now I don't think we're ever going to get the basement finished and we'll have to move out if we want some room of our own. If anyone knows my dad that well they will know that this new shed is going to have a separate area just for the dogs to sleep. That's right, he built them a place to live and sleep before his own daughter and son-in-law. Thanks dad. We really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hey the shed looks awesome. Maybe dad just thought that since you already had shelter it would be okay to build his shed for the dogs. Plus, do your dogs get to stay there too?