Wednesday, October 15, 2008

300 Miles in the wrong direction!


As some of you may know Brady had a soccer tournament in Colorado this last weekend. I was debating whether or not to go, but I figured I would support him. I kept asking and asking where the tournament was and I could never get an answer. (Typical Brady) So I decided I should check the internet and see what information I could find there. The only town I ever saw pop up was Fort Collins, Colorado. I mentioned this to his Mom and she said she had gone there for athletic competitions all the time with Jamie. So why would I question it? We, Me Karla and Kara, left Friday afternoon on our way through Wyoming to Colorado. We drove through rain, wind, snow, fog. Name it and we drove through it. We even had to stop at this horrendous gas station to go to the bathroom where there was a girl arguing with her boyfriend about how it could be positive! We found that a little humerus. So around 10:30 Brady finally asked where we were. I told him we were a few hours out and asked for the hotel he was staying at so we could make a reservation. We called the hotel and asked where they were located in relation to Fort Collins. She informed us it was 2 1/2 hours west of Denver. Well we were 1 1/2 hours north of Denver. I called Brady and informed him that we had just driven about 3oo miles in the wrong direction. After checking into a hotel at 1:00 in Fort Collins and getting a few hours of rest, we headed back towards Utah to Glenwood Springs to watch two of his games. This was definitely a learning experience that I should not try to support Brady no matter how much I want to.

2 comments:

kelsey gallo said...

haha o man erika im so sorry! but you can laugh about it now right...

Erika Munns said...

oh ya, it's funny now but it was NOT at the time.