Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rhino Rally

Brady and I have decided that it would be a fun little tradition to go to the Rhino Rally down in St. George every year since that's where we were heading when he proposed last year. We headed down Friday so he'd have some time to ride before the race Saturday. Saturday morning we headed to the mountains. I had a hard time finding him in the crowd.









After what we thought was everyone had taken off, we headed back down to go back to the truck and there he was. We really got to see him take off.



Me and our friend Kylie sat there waiting for Brady to return. We started seeing other riders come back so we went to the finish line to wait. We waited and waited and waited. No sign of Brady. We met a guy before the race from a BMW dealership so I started talking to him. His buddy wasn't back either. We asked around to see if anyone had seen them. They said the BMW guy was still out there but no information on Brady. I decided to move the truck because I figured he was hurt and I'd have to load the bike and I wanted the easiest way possible to do it. As I was walking back to the truck I hear "You looking for someone?" I turned only to see Brady hanging out the window of a truck. Perfectly fine. Turns out he wrecked and busted up the crank case cover of his bike. Needless to say I was very glad he wasn't seriously hurt.

No comments: