Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

So it's been a while since I've posted anything so I decided I'd give an update of what's been happening. We're both still going to school and Brady is actually liking his classes. He may even go for a degree in business or criminal justice. I have applied to the Nursing and Radiology programs and hope I get accepted this fall.
We got to go to California over Christmas break with Brady's family and had a blast. It was too cold to get in the ocean, but we still found plenty of things to do.
Brady also got one of the high scores on the Buzz Lightyear game. We were pretty impressed with it.

2 comments:

kelsey gallo said...

thats awesome....way to go brady!

brady said...

Hi, you probably do not know who I am. My name is Brady Munns as well. I live in Brigham and I wonder if we are related.